The Toledo Lucas County Public Library has a virtual Zoom Room customers can book for personal and professional meetings.
With a virtual Zoom Room, you can host up to 300 participants for up to 2 hours at a time, 24/7—all from your home or office. If you need assistance using the Zoom Room during the Library’s regular hours of operation, please 419.259.5297. Support is not available after hours.
PLEASE NOTE: After you have successfully booked a Zoom Room you will receive a confirmation email from firstname.lastname@example.org along with a dedicated link for your meeting to share with your participants. We recommend adding email@example.com to your “safe senders list” and/or your email contacts to ensure receipt of your Zoom Room confirmation email.
- Library Zoom Room Licenses are available for the use of Toledo Lucas County Public Library cardholders for authorized activity only. Activity may be subject to monitoring, recording, and periodic audits. Library Zoom Room Licenses may not be used to harass others, to share or view sites that are inappropriate in a public setting or that create a disturbance, or for any illegal activity.
- The user agrees to hold the Library harmless from any claims, losses, damages, obligations, or liabilities relating to the use of the Library Zoom Room.
- The Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) governs the reproduction, distribution, adaptation, public performance and public display of copyrighted material. Responsibility for any possible copyright infringement lies solely with the user. The Library disclaims any responsibility or liability resulting thereof.
- Non-Library groups are not permitted to engage in fund-raising activities, solicit donations or charge fees or admission to programs held using Library Zoom Rooms.
- The use of the Zoom Room by a non-library group shall not be publicized in such a way as to imply Library sponsorship or endorsement of the group’s activities.
Anyone using Library Zoom Room Licenses expressly consents to the above and to all Toledo Lucas County Public Library policies and rules.Request Zoom Room